How we handle your data
CLIHUB built the AutoMobili app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by AutoMobili and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
To improve the usefulness of our website for our visitors, we automatically collect and maintain statistical information from our website’s data logs that concern network traffic flow and volume ("Traffic Data").
Traffic Data consists of the:
- Name of the domain, or URL, from which the visitor has accessed the Internet, (e.g., "a company.com"; "a school.edu"; or "an agency.gov");
- Internet Protocol Number;
- Type of web browser used; and
- Date and time this website is visited.
- Individual services are requested;
- Application is made regarding possible employment;
- Inclusion on a mailing list is requested;
- Suspicion of illegal behavior or unauthorized activities; or
- User identification is required under law.
AutoMobili will not disclose the information you give us with any third party, except to the extent a third party requires such information in order to perform services for AutoMobili related to AutoMobili’s own business purposes; it is required by law; or when it is deemed necessary to protect AutoMobili or our website. We will not collect or sell your information for commercial purposes to a third party.
You may choose not provide any personal information to AutoMobili and you will still be able to access the majority of our website. However, personal information may be required to use this website for the following:
- Visitors seeking to obtain any of the services offered by AutoMobili on this website. In such event, specified information will be required to access and utilize this information on the website. This information may involve your completing certain online registration forms, confirmation of enrolment by clicking on “acceptance buttons” and/or use of passwords, cookies or other methods to confirm your identity. Online service commitments may also require follow-up contacts (such as telephone call backs) and responses regarding the services to be utilized. This includes billings and payments.
- Requesting to be included on mailing lists
- Contact regarding possible employment.
Although AutoMobili will take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from acquiring information that has become available in connection with this website, an unlawful interception by a third party could still be possible. AutoMobili is not responsible for any such unlawful activities, or in the event that any password provided to a user is obtained by a third party in connection with this website. In the event a user believes any password has been obtained without permission by third parties, or if the visitor has other privacy concerns, the user should contact AutoMobili immediately so the password can be changed, or other necessary steps to correct the situation. This notification should be made email@example.com.
AutoMobili monitors network traffic continuously to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or cause any type of damage to the website or to the business. Monitoring also occurs to prevent any activity that is illegal or which may subject AutoMobili to legal liability or damage. AutoMobili is committed to maintaining the website’s security and its ongoing compliance with law so that this convenient service will remain available to all visitors.
This website may provide “links” to various governmental, industry and other third party websites or resource materials. These links are provided for information purposes only. AutoMobili does not endorse any advice, goods or services offered by third parties. To the extent third-party materials contain assertions of fact, recommendations, or any other interpretations or advice, the third party is solely responsible for the content of the third-party site. AutoMobili makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose or use of third party websites. Further, AutoMobili has not verified the privacy policies applicable to third-party websites or hosted materials, nor have we determined what actions such parties will take regarding the privacy of their visitors. In no event shall AutoMobili be responsible for any third party content, policies or actions.
AutoMobili collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
AutoMobili does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- AutoMobili may share all the information that we collect, as described above, with our affiliates. By sharing this information, we can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for us to share this information with our affiliates you may contact us.
- AutoMobili may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and parties to transactions;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
- AutoMobili restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13\. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
What are cookies?
A cookie is information saved by your web browser. When you visit a website, the site may place a cookie on your web browser so it can recognize your device in the future. If you return to that site later on, it can read that cookie to remember you from your last visit and keep track of you over time.
They are widely used to make the web experience more personal, which is generally seen as a positive thing.
- collect information about the pages you view and your activities on the site
- enable the site to recognize you, for example by:
- remembering your user ID
- keeping track of your preferences if you visit the website again
- customize your browsing experience
The cookie transmits this information back to the website’s computer (or server). You can set your web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer or to limit the type of cookies you allow. For more information, please see the [⇱ FTC Cookies Guidance](https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0042-online-tracking) and other forms of online tracking.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.